Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Fashion Sketches

So if you go to the fashion page, you see fashion sketches done by various designers. I think that they just look really cool so I did some of my own. I check out a book from the library called "Fashion Poses for Fashion Illustrators" By Sha Tahmasebi. The book doesn't really teach you how, but includes templates. I didn't want to always have to rely on templates, so I taught myself how using the images they gave. I found the book extremly helpful. Now all i need to learn how to do is to draw faces, because the faces on all of my sketches are a bit scary. Hope you enjoy!


This is a sketch I did before I used the book and.....



Here are the ones I did after! Tell me what you think! (I apolagize for the awful photography, the scanner on my printer wont work) I like the striped dress with the red shoes, personaly.






No comments:

Post a Comment